The video shows us how to count the cards using the Hi-Lo system. This involves steps and the first step is to assign the values to the cards. Take any deck of cards and then assign the value '+1' to the cards from 2 to 6, value '0' to the cards from 7 to 9 and the rest of the cards Ace, 10, Jack, Queen and the King are assigned the value '-1'. This is a helpful strategy. When the count is higher, there are more high cards than low cards in the remaining cards. When the count is lower, there are more low cards than high cards in the remaining cards. Step 2 is about guessing the cards. During counting cards, you should know the cards of the deck. A helpful way to do this would be to get all the hearts, diamonds, spades and diamonds from a deck and put one face down and guess what it is. Step 3 is count the cards you see here and place them in the count in the commentary. This is the way you will count the cards with the Hi-Lo system.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades