In this video, we learn how to count cards in Blackjack. In blackjack, the cards 2-6 are counted as plus one. Seven through nine are counted as plus 0 and the rest are counted as plus zero. What this means, is if you have two cards, they can cancel each other out depending on what "plus" they are. The counts that are minus one will give the edge to the casino, not to you. You want the edge to be a plus, because this means there are higher cards that are in the deck. Simply look at the counts as you keep playing, then you can learn if you need to hit or fold.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades