This film explains how to count cards in black jack to gain an advantage. Every suit in a deck is said to add or minus up to a count of zero. So the whole deck has a count of zero. There's some synthesized high speed music in the middle while the presenter extracts the spades to show us. Ten to ace have a value of minus one. Seven, eight and nine have a value of zero and the numbers below seven have a value of plus one. The pluses and minuses cancel each other out to produce zero. The numbers dictate the chances of winning at blackjack because you know roughly how many face cards are likely to appear in the following round.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades