In this tutorial, we learn how to count cards in Blackjack. The basic principle in counting cards is that high cards are better for the player and the low cards are better for the dealers. There's a high concentration of Aces and 10's which gives you a higher chance of blackjack. 10's will increase the chances the dealer loses and you win. It's not hard to count cards, it's a simple system of adding and subtracting by 1. It is very simple where you learn how the high and low system works. Once you understand this, you can increase your chances of winning blackjack.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades