Mahjong is a widely popular four-player Chinese tile game that is played by players around the world. Similar to gin rummy, the objective of the game is to assemble a hand of certain combinations before the opponents.
There are many rule variations that exist, however, they are very similar in gameplay. We will cover the most popular variation, which is the Hong Kong style of Mahjong.
A Mahjong set has 136 tiles and 8 bonus tiles for a total of 144 tiles. These are divided into three types: basic tiles, honor tiles, and bonus tiles.
If you want to know more, just watch this interactive video tutorial to see how to play the Chinese tile game Mahjong.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades